- Provide executive administrative support to Functional Director.
- Prepare presentations for Functional Director as required and assist other department heads in specific cases.
- Organize travelling arrangements for Functional Director and the rest of the team as well as visitors’ schedules and travelling plans.
- Contribution and coordination of Department meetings.
- Responsible for the Daily update of respective file (Pos and invoices) as to keep the departmental records update and accurate.
- Distribution and Follow Up of certain departmental Reports
- Dealing with department Employees’ Leaves etc.
- Coordinate administrative part of DC’s to support effectively sales force
- Ensure proper cooperation with other departments (MKT, TMKT, BIS, HR, Finance, Logistics).
- Handle monthly instructions, distribution and communication within Department.
- Product & Customer filing
- Distribution and Follow Up of the Reports of Sales Department (Advance payment, Expense Reports, Vacation plans, Personnel presents reports, Sales support working hours follow up & reporting , etc )
- Dealing with PO’s, Invoices, Department Employees’ Leaves, Medical Leaves.
- Rerouting, routing support.
- Daily communication with Customers - Solving Problems with Customers- Customer Assessment -Customer service,
- Sales Data Analysis, KPI’s Analysis, creation of extra ad hoc reporting
- Venus User (specific software for invoicing in preselling)
- Meetings and working agenda coordination.
- University Degree
- 1-2 years prior experience in Sales Administration
- Fluent English
- Ability to Organize and Communicate
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Self Discipline and Energy
Job Type: Regular