R&D Analyst SQA
Descripción del Trabajo
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
SQA LATAM Regional Leader
Principal purpose This individual will support the Global Supplier Quality Assurance Team as a Regional Leader working across Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks Categories in the LATAM region. This role will be responsible to execute Global SQA goals across LATAM region including: approvals of new supplier sites, performance management of suppliers, supporting the resolution of issues as well as innovation and brand stewardship projects. It is essential that the PepsiCo Standard processes are followed for all SQA activities and that supporting documentation is collected, reviewed, acted on and documented using the appropriate tools on a permanent and ongoing basis. In this role the successful candidate will; drive supplier conformance to the PepsiCo Standards and SQA process compliance while also supporting Productivity, Innovation and Brand Stewardship initiatives.
• Approve new suppliers and reapprove existing suppliers in LATAM following the GSQA Standard
• Support other GSQA team members with the implementation and documentation of PepsiCo’s Supplier Quality Assurance Process
• Deliver training and support to cross functional partners on the SQA process and Supplier Standard
• Work to resolve significant or ongoing issues with suppliers
• Execute LATAM supplier performance management
• Work closely with PepsiCo suppliers to facilitate the process compliance as well as to collect supporting documentation
• Work with GP, PD and other cross functional partners to proactively identify and develop action plans to deliver Innovation, Productivity, Cost Avoidance and Business Continuity projects to support PepsiCo’s plans and commitments
• Be the conduit for GSQA to the LATAM region with effective communication
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile
• Prefer location in Mexico at R&D facility in Mexico City or Monterrey.
• BS in a Science discipline
• 2+ years’ experience in the food industry (preferred), or other consumer goods company
• Fluent in Spanish and English, both written and verbal
• Demonstrated collaboration skills with the ability to work with a wide variety of internal and external partners
• Attention to detail at the appropriate level
• Knowledge of Quality and Food Safety concepts; Prior auditing work would be preferred. Knowledge of FSSC22K, HACCP, GMP, and other quality systems requirements for the food industry.
• Strong communication skills; having the ability to clearly communicate to a wide audience what is needed and when it is needed by and the ability to follow up and maintain a schedule / business plan
• Willingness to work in a dynamic environment while leading and delivering projects
• Proven ability to work cross functionality
• Ability to work independently to deliver results
• Computer and System familiarity
Job Type: Indefinido