Auto req ID:
- Strategic partner to the business, driving and managing the business needs and risks as the legal advisor to the PepsiCo’s Thailand Foods General Manager and function leaders in the MU, including the plant managers at PepsiCo’s manufacturing plants.
- Providing additional assistance to the IndoChina CU, and Region businesses as required.
- Particularly, provide contracts review and guidance for the businesses and functions as needed.
- Ensure that contracts are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations; work with business and other functions to align contracts with company policies and governance protocols and controls.
- Engage, manage, and oversee external counsel for legal opinions, litigation/litigation strategy, and corporate secretary matters.
- Work with Corporate Affairs as necessary to assist in obtaining required licenses and permits.
- Provide guidance on corporate governance, including assisting with legally required documents.
- Act as company secretary, including BOD and shareholders’ meeting documentation and arrangement
- Provide independent legal support and advice to the respective businesses / functions, including employment/labor law, corporate governance.
- Proactively partner with and advise the business on legal liabilities and risks, including reviewing and approving advertising & marketing materials, press releases, and other consumer-facing materials.
- Assist implementation of company’s corporate and global policies where applicable and provide support to all other functions in relation to legal documentation required for the implementation of company policies and processes.
- Training: Conduct required training in accordance with company policies and on applicable laws/regulations, in particular in support of PepsiCo’s Global Compliance & Ethics policies on anti-bribery/anti-corruption, including U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Assist and/or lead internal investigations for PepsiCo’s Compliance & Ethics Committees.
- Law degree from an accredited top law school with a demonstrable superior academic record and training.
- Admitted to practice law in Thailand with current legal practitioner’s certificate.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience, in both law firm and in-house, particularly in consumer goods. Experience in FMCG, particularly food & beverage a plus.
- Experience in drafting international and domestic commercial contracts.
- Significant negotiating skills and experience with multi-national companies, local suppliers and distributors.
- Solid experience in corporate commercial legal work in Thailand with a good understanding of government processes & regulatory environment. Experience in litigation and litigation strategy a plus.
- Proficiency in Thai and English: speaking, writing and legal fluency, with ability to give presentations in both Thai and English.
Not Eligible for RelocationJob Type: