Quality Executive - Foods
- Lead internal / external audits (AIB, Personal Hygiene, Process audit, Food Safety) at Plant.
- Customer complaints
- Driving food safety agenda by doing monthly food safety audits & ensuring CAPA closure.
- Maintaining records of customer/consumer complaints. Build awareness around it to all, making action plans & closure of the same.
- Administer & maintain the 3P leakage data & circulate data to all concerned.
- Lead assigned TPM circle & drive agenda as per plan. Participating in TPM activities for increased involvement in the functioning of the plant.
- Support EHS manager for ETP related documentation.
- Support Agro manager in Potato management process thru daily analysis of potato availability as per specs & potato planning for production and monthly audits of potato 3P to ensure storage & testing as per PepsiCo standards
- Partner HR in imparting training to plant population on food safety, safety, personal hygiene, product & packaging quality as per training calendar
- Management Information system - Compilation and tracking of key quality performance indicators on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ensuring hygiene and sanitation standards are maintained in the plant.
- Lies with PCI vendor & ensure adherence to IPM program.
Key Skills/Experience Required – specific education/certification, specific functional experience, language etc NEEDED for the job. Please note that this is not necessarily the incumbent’s personal background.
- Experience of working in Quality Assurance dept. in food manufacturing units.
- Experience of preparing and implementing HACCP in food processing facility.
- B.Sc. Chemistry, Food Tech Degree, Post Graduate in Food tech,
Job Type: Regular