Compensation & Benefits - Senior Analyst - Snacks
Implement the organization's reward strategy so that its compensation outcomes meet current and future business needs and are consistent with the organization's desired internal and external market position. Role will be part of the Compensation team and performs compensation projects in Snacks business, as well as a variety of reporting services as needed.
- Manage Egypt Snacks Compensation Agenda policies and procedures for the company.
- Manage People Cost by developing AOP plan whilst ensuring that it supports company strategic and operations objectives and manage the Quarterly & Monthly people cost tracking (Actuals vs. AOP) and prepare a cause of change analysis.
- Manage full Merit & Bonus cycles for full population, and all rounds of salary adjustment.
- Manage the issuance of LG2 & Below LOU's/Salary proposals and align with TR Manager if needed.
- Review Monthly Payroll Audit Report and take mitigating actions accordingly.
- Assist TR Senior Manager on any yearly related projects (People Cost Allocation, Incentive and Overtime review…etc).
- Ensure addressing business needs as well as consistency with the organization’s overall reward strategy and work as consultant and advisor for the business leader and LHRM to direct the decision to be aligned with the compensation strategy.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience within HR and Compensation.
- Excellent skill in using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Business-oriented and customer-service mindset.
- A team player with a high energy level and a positive personality.
Job Type: Regular