Senior Brand Manager
We’ve got a juicy new opportunity for a Senior Brand Manager on Tropicana.
Are you passionate about nutrition? Does the idea of reigniting consumer’s love for a brand worth over £200 million excite you? The Tropicana Marketing team are shaping the future of the chilled juice category and are looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join the team during a pivotal time in the nutrition landscape.
Performance with Purpose & Nutrition at PepsiCo
Our Performance with Purpose efforts are aimed at delivering top-tier performance while being responsive to the needs of the world around us with our integral focus on people, planet and product goals. Within the Juice team, our commitment to ‘PWP’ is at the heart of our business. As one of the most loved juice brands, Tropicana has been leading the way in educating consumers about the health benefits of juice for many years and is continuing its mission to bring the good, juicy stuff to people up and down the UK.
As a Senior Brand Manager, you will join us on a mission to drive and deliver our exciting and innovative agenda for 2019 and beyond. Responsibilities will include:
- Be the UK brand lead for Tropicana’s core range Annual operating plan, comprising both take home and single serve formats
- UK brand lead for Tropicana’s away-from-home product offering
- Working with the European regional team to influence pipeline innovation and communications and execute flawlessly in the UK Market
- Develop and implementing 360 campaigns for the UK market (TV, digital, OOH, PR, experiential)
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to determine commercial viability and deliver against project timelines
- Managing your annual brand marketing budget
- Managing media and marketing agency partners
- Inspiring UK stakeholders with your vision
- Working closely with shopper marketing team to deliver the brand within the retail environment
- Line management of one direct report
- You have a passion for juice and nutrition. Wanting to make a positive impact on the health of people is important to Tropicana!
- You have leading edge FMCG marketing experience and will have delivered outstanding performance results in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- You have successfully delivered 360-degree marketing campaigns
- You love great team work! And you’ve got demonstrable examples of successfully using your network and influencing others!
- You’re confident with data and financials and can translate those into actionable brand recommendations
- You enjoy managing, coaching and supporting others to develop their skillsets and experience
- You’re able to get going quickly – your entrepreneurial spirit & drive for results is second to none!
With over 20 global megabrands, PepsiCo have a well-earned reputation for Brand Marketing expertise. We have a commitment to invest in our people, whatever your career aspirations. From juice to grains to snacks to social beverages; from the UK to France to the USA; from marketing to sales to HR to… You get the picture! PepsiCo provides you with a world of career development opportunities – it’s your journey done your way. In addition, we offer a competitive salary, company car (or allowance), the opportunity to purchase extra holiday leave, and a nutritious start to every day with free Quaker porridge. What are you waiting for? Apply now and get straight to the good stuff with this next step in your career.
Job Type: Regular