This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- To support Asia Microbiological Science Team to perform microbiology testing on Snacks, Quaker, Dairy and Beverage products, ingredients, and pilot plant environment monitoring program. Also need to going into the real production plant for trial runs support, trainings and lab audit.
- To maintain Shanghai R&D micro lab GLPs, support lab admins, method build up, validation and new capability build up.
- Micro lab tests on Snack, Quaker, Dairy, and beverages, against ingredients, concentrates, final blended beverages and etc.
- Food and Beverages pilot plant environmental monitoring and HACCP maintenance
- Carry out routine equipment calibration and maintenance;
- Work with Lab Ayi to maintain hygiene
- New capability build up, method validation and SOP creation and maintenance
- Provide tailor made training for the production plant QA lab
- Support R&D micro lab admin
- Support key projects/program under guidance
- MS (preferred) or BA degree on Microbiology, Food Science, Biology or Medicine
- 2-3 years hands-on micro lab testing experience
- Good English on reading and speaking
- Good communication skill
- Good reporting skill both oral and written skill
- Familiar with functional computer software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Job Type: Contractor