Forecasting & Reporting Analyst
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
We are looking for a Forecasting & Reporting Analyst to join our Commercial Finance team supporting UK Snacks.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the period outlook submitted to the Exec every two weeks. Use planning acumen and judgement to build a centre-cut outlook with explanation of variances to plan, plus collate and sense check the key performance drivers by account
- Own the period end reporting and explanation of WBU revenue performance to the reporting team and CFO
- Prepare the PBR review of period performance, including commentary appropriate for the senior sales team and CL, and highlight future performance concerns and opportunities
- Own the integrity of the financial data reported for WBU each period
- Own the WBU cashflow forecast for Revenue and Sales P
- Flex for ad-hoc project work, which could range from deep-dive performance analysis for the CL, through to working with BIS on system changes
- Support the F&R Manager through the key forecasting processes, including AOP
What we're looking for:
- Commercial ACA or CIMA with significant PQE within an FMCG or Retail environment would be an beneficial but not essential
- Strong track record of development/promotion
- Good commercial judgement and intellectually strong - a good strategic thinker
- Excellent analytical/numerical skills – including strong attention to detail and Excel skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- The ability to liaise confidently and assertively with all levels within the company
- Ability to prioritise or push-back/trade-off where resources are insufficient
- Influencing skills to win credibility with Finance Business Partners but retain ability to constructively challenge assumptions and provide required financial governance.
Salary & benefits:
We'll offer a competitive salary, study support for your CIPP, and flexible benefits package (for example, 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell more, company pension, discounted private health care).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Based in Reading, UK.
Job Type: Regular