The Cyber Security Network Analyst
The Cyber Security Network Analyst will be responsible for supporting network security systems protecting PepsiCo information and assets globally against unauthorized access, security risks, data loss, and cyber-attacks.
This role will help mature PepsiCo's network security strategy, partnering with PepsiCo stakeholders across all organizational levels to implement a portfolio of integrated security systems. The Cyber Security Network Analyst will foster relationships across organizations and serve as a key Security Engineering point of contact.
This position requires a broad IT background, with some experience in Information Security. Some knowledge of network infrastructure, network security trends and technologies, as well as server infrastructure are desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- One or more years of experience in the support of and implementation of complex IT systems
- One or more years of experience in Information Security
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
- Technical background including skills in computer networking
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Scripting/Programming experience preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement