R&D Food Safety Scientist
Descripción del Trabajo
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
R&D Food Safety Scientist
Principal purpose This role ensures the compliance of Global Food Safety Programs in LATAM, for Snacks and solid Nutrition categories, providing food safety risk assessment for all LATAM innovation and productivity projects.
In addition, in partnership with Quality Control, must ensure FS compliance in all our own and 3PM plants.
This role ensures the implementation of the Corporate Food Safety policy, including support for eventual audits or certifications, and development of plant capability to meet FS and regulatory requirements and policies.
Lead the deployment of the Corporate Food Safety programs & customize them for effective deployment in the Region, covering the network of PDs, QA, QC, Ops and co-man facilities.
Ensure food safety requirements are fully understood throughout the Supply Chain and R&D associates and lead the development of capability through specific trainings.
Provide SME support to the Business Units, in order to maintain safe processes and products within the current portfolio.
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile
This role can work in any Latin American country. No mobility will be required
Engineering, Microbiology, Food Science or related degree relquired;
- Quality System and Food Safety Knowledge and at least 5-years experience;
- HACCP, Allergen, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000 and FMSA knowledge;
- Spanish and English fluency required, Portuguese desired;
- Good communication skills. Good Knowledge in MS Office;
- Experience in networking within the industry, trade organizations and government bodies to stay current on food safety issues and emerging risks
- Familiarity and comfort with working across varied, diverse, international cultures;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to represent PepsiCo internally and externally;
- High integrity, with personal commitment to corporate and community values;
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently on teams toward common goals;
- Willingness and flexibility to travel as needed, expected level of travel is around 20% per year.
Job Type: Indefinido