Head of Franchise
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the Head of Franchise to lead our Irish Franchise Beverages business from our PepsiCo headquarters in Dublin.
Head of Franchise, Ireland
A pivotal role within our Irish business, you will be responsible for the development and execution of our total franchise beverage vision and strategy, working in close collaboration with our bottling partner. Managing the Ireland Franchise P&L, you will be accountable for setting the beverage agenda; driving volume, net revenue, profit and market share in line with Annual operating plans and 3-year plan.
Reporting into the General Manager, you will sit in the Ireland business executive leadership team with a shared remit for strategy, direction and people agenda for the total business.
In Dublin and Antrim (Northern Ireland), we have our Franchise and Operating business, including our commercial, sales, marketing, finance, supply chain and Logistics functions. We are a highly motivated team of 60 employees, with a clear ambition to retain and develop our great work environment and to deliver solid business performance.
We ensure that people living in Ireland are no strangers to PepsiCo's much loved portfolio of juice, food, snacks, carbonated and non-carbonated beverage brands – We’re proud of our iconic brands including 7UP, Pepsi Max, Lipton Ice Tea, Tropicana, Naked, Walkers, Doritos and many more Snacks, Nutrition and Soft drink brands which enjoy strong positions within the marketplace and are loved by consumers throughout the geography.
Franchise at PepsiCo
PepsiCo work with a number of Franchise partners, who manufacture, sell and distribute PepsiCo branded carbonated beverage products on our behalf. It’s in our interests to ensure our partners do well so the Franchise teams across the global manage the commercial relationships with our Franchisees and provide strategic advice and support to ensure that our brands are effectively managed.
As the Head of Franchise, you will be responsible for the leading the close relationship and success with our bottling partners:
- Developing and executing the beverage vision and strategy for PepsiCo in Ireland in co-operation with the Bottler and key PepsiCo stakeholders, driving volume, NR, profit and market Share
- Lead the implementation of PepsiCo best practice in the Irish market and with the bottler
- Managing the full governance agenda with the bottler, including contracts and score carding
- Leading strategic approach to win and retain Top international Customers (i.e. YUM, Subway) for Irish Business Unit
- Lead appropriate engagement with the broader PepsiCo franchise system (GB & Global Franchise Teams, European/Global Marketing and Centre of Excellence Teams) to ensure alignment and best practise
- Responsible for developing plans that deliver Brand KPI’s across all Channels and Key Customers.
- Assessing and evaluating sales and market data to identify opportunities/challenges and engaging with the bottler to address these
- Identifying and reviewing the appropriate channel and pack strategies
- Support Marketing Manager/ Team in execution of AOP Brand priorities
- Lead Strat Plan development with GM
- Key decision maker in Volume, pack and channel forecasting
- Managing P&L levers to ensure delivery of AOP, in alignment with the GM and finance head
- Lead international/scale customer acquisition and retention strategy with bottler
For the role of Head of Franchise, you will be required to have the following functional and leadership competencies for our Head of Franchise role:
- Experience in developing Commercial / Sales strategies and executing across multiple channels and segments
- Knowledge of Revenue Management
- Financially numerate – understanding of P&L levers
- Gravitas and ability to influence at a senior level
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Innovative – listens carefully & understands how to use data to create new & winning ideas
- Collaborating & Influencing – establishing relationships quickly and effortlessly
- Excellent communication skills – needed to converse and articulate ideas to all levels of internal & bottler organization.
- Planning skills - Ability to identify potential issues before they happen, & plan/drive action to resolve
Job Type: Regular