Supply Chain Integration Director
Responsible for the overall coordination and leadership of the major cross brand packaging initiatives. Includes: Leading cross functional team to develop comprehensive project evaluation, Capex development and implementation plan. In addition, role will be responsible for providing updates to senior leadership regarding project status and critical decision requirements.
- 4 Year Degree in Technical or Process Oriented Discipline
- Strong Supply Chain functional expertise – Mfg, Quality, Whse, Transportation, Planning
- Familiarity with other key business functions – GP, R&D, Finance, Marketing, Sales
- Proven Track record of strong process improvement that encompasses cross-functional engagement
- Executive presence
- Outstanding communication, collaboration, strategic thinking and continuous improvement skills
- Ability to work across multiple functions and levels
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement