Engineering Project Manager
As an Engineering Project Manager, you'll be responsible for supporting the development of the scope, cost and schedule for capital projects as part of the DVC Program Deployment
- Develop and Execute work plans for procurement, installation, & start-up of new capabilities
- Participate in cross-functional teams of colleagues and outside resources including vendors and consultants
- Develop equipment installation and start-up plans.
- Develop capital requirements, establish operational metrics that define total productive performance, define development and commercialization schedules
- Manage budget, schedule attainment and achievement of project performance metrics
- Provide timely and accurate status of capital cash flow and operational expenses
- Balance project deliverables and competing priorities
- Support vendor qualification, bidding and evaluations processes
- Support development of capital appropriation requests (CAR’s) and purchase orders to vendors as needed
- 6 Months Relevant Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Strong Analytical & Computer Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Demonstrated “Technical Curiosity”
- Innovative “Out of the Box” Thinking Skills to Drive Transformational Change
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement