Business Intelligence Analyst Intern (4 months, Summer 2019 - May to August)
Are you hungry for an exciting and challenging opportunity in a fast-paced, diverse organization?
If so, you have a future at PepsiCo. As a world class organization, we strive for excellence in everything that we do! To accomplish our goals, we need talented, innovative, creative people who know how to work hard and have fun.
Taste the success with Canada's fastest growing CPG Company, and discover how our passion for growth creates big challenges - and big opportunities - personally, professionally, and financially.
At PepsiCo, we leverage an amazing range of technologies throughout our business; from mobile apps to advanced analytics, from cloud connected sensors to complex data integrations and everything in between.
Reasons to Consider PepsiCo for your Coop Placement:
- Ongoing professional development to expand your business knowledge
- Opportunities to work with a wide range of functional departments and leaders
- Make an impactful change with your projects
- Ability to flex work arrangements
- To work with, and learn from business partners to gain key decision making skills
- Take part in monthly department and company social events, such as social meet-ups, volunteer events, and PEP talks!
- Opportunities for various plant tours and visits
We’ve had coop students of all different levels; Junior, Intermediate, and Senior, all have great, impactful terms! They were given the opportunity to work with various functions such as Customer Development, Sales, HR and Supply Chain; gaining business knowledge to provide key insights.
Our students have made large impacts in providing visibility to the company, and driving key decision to be made through the use of Tableau dashboarding. Whether it is Sales Forecast Accuracy, Sales Fundamentals, or year-end reporting, our co-op students are given the opportunity to make an impact and leave an impression on upper management with their data analytic skills.
This role will provide you the opportunity to gain exposure to some of the core systems and tools that help run our business. As a Business Intelligence Analyst, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Engage technology and business leaders to leverage business tools to solve real world business challenges
- Learn various data analytic tools such as Business Objects, Tableau, Essbase, and more.
- Learn and be involved in different phases of project plan (Business Requirements to Solution Delivery)
- Consult with Business Partners to provide key data insights
- Become a dependable technology leader in the analytics space
- Communicate with project teams and leadership regarding status updates
- Perform UAT testing with business case users
- Work with coworkers to learn advanced database systems and business requirements
- Enrolled in a Business, Computers, Engineering, or IT related program
- Motivated learner with the eagerness to work with data
- Knowledge of SQL, MS Office Applications (Excel)
- Critical thinker, problem solver, with the ability to pursue help when required
- Detail oriented & organized, able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Hard working, with the willingness to challenge and push oneself
- Skills to gather business requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fun, social, outgoing!
Please note that our system only allows you to upload one document so you will need to create one file for your cover letter and resume.
Deadline to apply: January 20th
Please note that we will not be contacting successful applicants until after January 25th.
Job Type: Temporary