Customer Development Intern - Summer 2019 - 4 months
POSITION: Customer Development Intern (Summer Term – 4 months)
LOCATION: Mississauga, ON
*Please note our office is easily accessible by public transit (Office Shuttle from Kipling Station)
At PepsiCo Canada, we have great brands, great distribution systems and great quality products, all of which are led by great people! To ensure we stay on the path of delivering great results, it is important that we continue to develop a deep bench of talented leaders. Our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop, and retain world class people who will thrive in the PepsiCo environment.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. The PepsiCo Canada co-op program will provide candidates with a unique opportunity to build their experience and leadership skills.
Our Sales group contributes to PepsiCo Canada’s success by applying knowledge of category best practices and consumer insights against objectives, strategies and opportunities. This person will interpret business data to develop fact-based recommendations that support achievement of sales objectives. Success in this role will require results-driven behavior, intellectual curiosity, analytical thinking, technical prowess, and the ability to bring others with you.
- Key projects as per business need
- Identify and assist in implementing processes that improve effectiveness and eliminate redundancies
- Build analytical literacy capability with the Key Account / Sales
- Support sales and multi-functional teams on customer-facing initiatives
- Responsible for managing Customer Development Agreements
- Assist in weekly, period, quarterly and annual forecasting
- Daily and weekly National Retail Sales reporting
- Financial reconciliation
- Manage customer deal sheets
- Working towards a University degree in Business
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in fast paced, complex environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
*In your cover-letter, please tell us why you are interested in a career in Sales. If you don’t have exposure to sales and you are looking to try something new that can lead to a fast track to People Management and Leadership, that’s Sales too. J Show us what you are passionate about in your cover letter!
Please note that our system only allows you to upload one document so you will need to create one file for your cover letter and resume.
Deadline to apply: January 20th
Please note that we will not be contacting successful applicants until after January 25th.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary