Senior IT Auditor
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader, with 6 business segments: Europe Sub-Saharan Africa (ESSA), Asia, Middle East and North Africa (AMENA), Latin America, Frito-Lay North America (FLNA), North America Beverages (NAB), and North America Nutrition (NAN). Corporate Audit operates at the heart of our business success by providing objective insights into today’s risks and tomorrow’s challenges.
As a member of the PepsiCo Corporate Audit organization, you will be part of a global team with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We look to recruit and develop high-caliber individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including candidates with traditional “Big 4” public accounting financial or IT audit experience as well as individuals with prior internal audit, finance, IT or operations experience. Corporate Audit associates gain experience supervising and leading teams and developing a broad understanding of PepsiCo’s multiple businesses. These critical experiences will help you build a rewarding and successful career at PepsiCo.
The Senior IT Auditor will support the PepsiCo Global Audit department in the execution of information technology, operational and financial audits. Identify and assess risks to PepsiCo IT processes and systems, execute audit programs, analyze results and communicate findings to management.
The candidate must have a broad understanding of business functions and processes such as supply chain, sales or finance. IT processes, systems (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Salesforce), IT general controls and emerging technologies including robotic process automation (RPA), cloud computing, mobile computing, privacy and cybersecurity are also important.
Location: Purchase, New York or Plano, Texas
Travel: 25 – 50%
- Big 4 or equivalent consulting or industry experience
- 4+ years relevant experience in areas such as data analytics, cybersecurity, cloud computing, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, mobile technology, or application infrastructure, including actual “hands-on” experience with the technologies; experience includes implementation, project, program management and audit practice experience
- Understanding of core IT general control processes (e.g., Information Security, Change Management, Agile System Development Lifecycle, IT Operations etc.)
- Strong analytical, execution and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Progressive experience supporting one or multiple IT projects/engagements
- Familiarity with tools and technologies including one or more of the following: SAP GRC, SQL programming, ETL technologies and supporting processes, cybersecurity capability design tools and processes, python programming, Tableau, ACL and SpotFire that support data analytics, cybersecurity, cloud computing, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, RPA, mobile technology, and application infrastructure
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or any other IT related field
- Ability to obtain work visa for U.S. and other PepsiCo locations
- Combination of professional certifications (CPA, CIA or CISA preferred)
- Fluent in English
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement