This position is responsible for executing transportation planning daily and providing field support. Responsibilities also include the improving solution quality by collaborating with peers, technical teams and effective communication with field partners. Additionally, this position will play a key role in current and future networking productivity initiatives and integrations.
- Drive solution quality through system settings, process improvement, and cross functional support
- Ensure daily transportation plans created can be successfully executed by field sites providing the service and productivity levels needed
- Resolve order related issues driven by order changes and ship date delays. Work closely with field personnel to determine resolution
- Work with technical teams to improve solution or technology quality
- Work with the field to resolve daily execution issues that arise
- Support the field by ensuring emergency shipments are managed in a timely manner and meet service expectations
- Collaborate with peers to balance daily workloads and support the business
- Produce/review various performance reports to drive results
- Support the development of business process which aligns the field organization with PepsiCo Network solutions
- Support modeling efforts and the identification of gaps between current business operations and the TMS tool capabilities
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to adapt to business and structure changes
- Demonstrated ability to leveraging system and tools
- Demonstrated capabilities in Microsoft office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Must have good interpersonal skills in order to interact/contribute to team and communicate with others in a professional manner.
- Must have a Team / collaboration based approach to decision making.
- Must have a "Can Do" attitude with a willingness to assist others in completing activities as needed.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills in order to formulate effective action plans to deal with issues proactively.
- Must have strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be organized and able to manage several tasks simultaneously
- Able to work an extended schedule with potential on-call responsibility
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement