IT Finance Manager LATAM
Descripción del Trabajo
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
IT Finance Manager- LATAM
Principal purpose –
The LATAM/CASA/LAB IT finance manager is responsible of the full LATAM consolidation IT Financial processes such as Planning/Forecasting, Reporting, Accounting processes, Investment tracking and monitor, Productivity tracking, monitor, and initiative development and execution. The position supports LATAM BRM , CASA/BRM and D&D Sr Director financial processes. The position also supports investment projects with important IT components such as Go to Market Transformation with financial tracking and monitoring.
This role is part of the IT Finance LATAM team as well as part of the LAB/CASA/D&D Finance staff. This position manages a total budget of $200MMUSD. This position interacts with Local Finance FP&A managers and directors, Local procurement, Local Productivity, Controllership, HR, LATAM BRM CIO, LAB BRM CIO, IT Ops Director, CTO Director, PMOs other IT team members and Function budget owners (Selling, MOH, Whs Ops, Other G&A and Freights)
The purpose of this role is to work as a business partner to provide financial support and advice for decision making process. Also, this position will required to provide continuous added value to stakeholders in order to achieve aggressive productivity targets set up by the business as well as to provide support for investment execution to secure delivery of business capabilities.
Forecasting and Planning (Baseline, Productivity and Investment)
IT Finance point of contact for LATAM/CASA/LAB team (CIO, CFO, IT leaders, FP&A, Global) for any communication, alignment requests and concerns.
- Budget variances
- Financial targets (Taks monitoring and alignment)
- Actuals tracking
- POs and Travel expenses
- Constant communication and alignment with budget owners to develop, analyze and own their financials to secure forecast accuracy, mitigate financial risks and meet business objectives.
- Support for reporting and tracking of LATAM and CASA actuals and fcst. Variance and phasing analysis.
Lead/Coordinate/Elaborate/Deliver AOP, PSP and monthly/Weekly forecasts for IT LATAM/CASA/LAB.
- Analyze and challenge technology New Runs
- Supervise productivity initiatives consolidation
- Consolidate IT Foundation projects
- Define/estimate baseline figures
- Analyze and communicate baseline, productivity and investment total number
- Deliver monthly risk and opps analysis to LAB CIO to support financial decision making and mitigate P&L impacts.
Support in the elaboration of CASA and LAB AOP, PSP and monthly/Weekly forecasts
- Support in communication of targets
- Consolidate technology New Runs
- Consolidate productivity initiatives
- Consolidate IT Foundation projects
- Communicate and align with IT Function budget owners (S&D, MOH, G&A)
- Support Zero Based budget of total IT expense
- Elaborate Local FP&A baseline and investment closing report and explanations
- Monthly tracking, monitoring and analysis of function IT expense (S&D, MOH and G&A)
- Responsible for Data/Voice account across P&L
- Prepare AOP/Forecast/POR decks for IT monthly and weekly reviews with LATAM finance, local FP&A and IT LAB CIO. Support for LATAM and CASA decks.
- Work with accounting financial team to manage the close process to ensure completeness and accuracy of financial information in the systems.
- Work on monthly accruals, review and provide required documentation to ensure that they are still appropriate (CASA)
- Own the delivery of financial results through structured joint-effort and business partnering with assigned Local Functions and key LATAM stakeholders
- Request, align, track and secure IT resources charges into other LATAM regions and projects
- Execute and track IT projects depreciation reclassifications and P&L reallocations
Productivity and Investment Planning/Forecasting:
- Review IT and function productivity initiatives on a monthly basis with IT Ops, CTO, PMO, BRMs, IT/Local Finance and align on the updates and changes. Report in Power Steering as requested.
- Monthly IT expense tracking, monitoring and analysis of IT business initiatives and IT foundation investment initiatives
- IT foundation initiatives monthly closing
- Support in investment initiatives audits
- Understand and analyze investment projects activities to secure correct and on time capitalization of expenses/charges
- Support other functions finance teams to secure correct IT expenses allocation
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Experience and profile
- Min 5 years experience in Finance Planning/Accounting position
- BA, Economics, Engineer, accounting degree required (MBA preferred)
- Highly analytical and strategic skills needed
- Strong understanding of reporting, accounting and control processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with budget owners and central planning
- Fluent business English/Spanish both spoken and written
Job Type: Indefinido