Finance Business Partner
|PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers Crisps and Quaker Oats, we have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the seventh year in a row!|
We’re looking for a high performing and experienced Finance Business Partner to join our team in Leicester. The post holder will lead QCDM and manage strong relationships with key stakeholders from all departments on site and will effectively coach and develop the site based finance team. PepsiCo is $67billion global business and it’s extremely complex. Our Finance community make sense of it all by tracking our overall business performance and helping maximise our financial performance. Our planning and commercial finance teams partner closely with internal client groups to support them at a local level.
- Support Ad-hoc projects for the site and business e.g. productivity initiatives and change management.
|Qualifications & requirements:|
- CIMA/ ACCA qualified
- Manufacturing accounting experience
- Experience of partnering with a range of stakeholders
- Development and coaching experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Drive for results/ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to influence upwards to affect the results & progress of the action plan & AOP.
- Communication skills to all levels
Job Type: Pipeline