Assistant R&D Manager, Product Development, BFY Platform 助理研发经理，产品开发，健康小零食平台
This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Lead Better for You (BFY) agenda, managing technical assessment to build pipeline for PSP and enable AOP delivery of region innovation.
- Drive co- man related innovation and manage technical due diligence to ensure innovation delivery and compliance to PepsiCo standard.
- The role requires cross functional collaboration with Operations, Purchase, Planning, Marketing, and Supply chain teams in APAC Region, while establishing raw material, process and finished product specification standards, achieving launch timing, and Gross margin targets.
- ork closely with Category, Insight, Supply Chain teams to drive BFY platform AOP and PSP pipeline development.
- Partner with cross functions to drive Co-man related innovation, lead technical assessment to ensure product fully compliance to PepsiCo standard.
- Work with GP, QA for potential Co-Man sourcing, lead technical development and qualification, support product innovation and regulation compliance.
- Ensure technical discipline and have all technical product documentation (R/M, FG, Process specification, BOM, AW, ect.) for Baked & BFY and Co-man product in accordance with TSG and POM processes.
- Build technical capability in the areas of BFY and Co-Man process; lead prototype development to fill idea hopper by fully utilizing PARD Pilot Plant, internal and external resources
- Drive BFY innovation for APAC, e.g. Cracker, Nuts, Seaweed
- Lead Co-man related innovation and support Co-man sourcing
- Responsible for Baked & BFY and co-man innovation budget
- Manufacturing lines:
Nuts cluster line in Co-man
- Internal R&D: APAC & China Snacks R&D technical team – PD, Packaging, Process, SCPI, Regulatory, Food Safety, Quality, Nutrition
- Category team, Marketing team, Insight
- Supply Chain and GP
- R&D expert in CoE, platform lead, R&D expertise in other PepsiCo snack business, and Platform lead for Baked, Nut&Seed, Permissible platform
- Ingredient supplier, flavor house
- External technical resource / net work
- Bachelor degree or above in food science, food engineering or adjacent subjects.
- <5 years working experience in product development, food manufacturing or adjacent business (Multi-national Food Company is preferred).
- Fluent communication skill including writing and speaking skill in English – English skill on both technical and business communication
- Basic leadership and project management skill to drive the project
- Experienced on product design methodology, process and tools that apply to R&D projects / activities
- Basic knowledge about the adjacent technical functions include but not limited to nutrition, technical regulatory, technical consumer insight, packaging.
Job Type: Regular