Supply Chain Specialist, Frito Lay Solution Innovation Team
The Supply Chain Specialist provides leadership within the business solutions team with primary responsibility of ensuring system optimization for order lifecycle and inventory management solutions.
The primary accountabilities of the SC Specialist below:
- Serve as the business facing resource for development and delivery of order, transportation, and inventory management system enhancements. Enhancements will include new functionality, upgrades and break-fix changes
- Lead as a liaison between FLNA business and IT to deliver productivity, transformation and operational necessity projects
- Conduct assessments of enhancements to the FLNA business model
- Participate in the gathering and owning of business requirements that will ensure effective project gap closure
- Develop, maintain and approve user acceptance testing on behalf of Frito Lay business for relevant system development
- Provide written business cases for new business initiatives and new GTM scenario assessments
- Maintain system with operational and regulatory required changes
- Strong SAP knowledge preferred
- Leadership capability – demonstrated cross-functional leadership and collaboration to solve problems
- Ability to evaluate & optimize technical solutions for desired financial & business impact
- Ability to clearly communicate and win support of ideas and plans to all levels of the organization, both written and verbally
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience with project management methodologies
- Strong understanding of Frito-Lay supply chain processes
- Frito-Lay or other PepsiCo field experience preferred
- Proven ability to work with business users to identify process requirements and consult on and recommend solutions
- 3+ years managing medium to large sized teams
- Strong written & verbal communication skills demonstrated with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Experience working in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement