Field Marketing Sr Rep, ROC
Descripción del Trabajo
- Contribute to the continuous business growth of the MU through the developement and execution of strategies and projects that reflect a deep understanding of the business market and shopper needs, while connecting Brand strategies, innovation and captivate the consumer processes with the MU needs
- Serve as Communication Bridge between the MU and the BU (Business Unit), providing relevant input to the Brands to assure that brand strategies are aligned with the MU needs.
- Oversee the overall BU operation at the MU level leveraging on functional teams to ensure Distributor’s service quality and overall objectives compliance.
- Marketing Point of contact between distributors and the MU/Category team
- Own the Shopper:
- Shopper Understanding
- Develop and execute shopper marketing activities tailored by channel and client
- Identify innovation opportunities to address consumer’s needs.
- Own the Consumer
- Understand ROC consumers to “tropicalize” region initiatives into local consumer relevant.
- Responsible of giving input to the Categories groups on “Local Rituals” insights
- Assess Sales and other available data (Nielsen, Distributor’s Field Sales, etc.) when apply to identify insights, opportunities and trends ensuring systematic input to the BU and develop plans to improve strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Identify market changes (competitive market and consumer opportunities) communicating it to the Brands and MU and develop strategies toward those needs.
- Responsible for knowing what’s new in the market and update competitive arenas.
- Collaborate in setting the Commercial Agenda for Rest of Caribbean
- Analyze and report sales performance (Monthly Period Business Reviews)
- Develop the MU AOP Top Line by Category based on marketing initiatives, while maintaining healthy contribution margins.
- Develop joint demand generation programs with main distributors in ROC.
- Responsible of participation on operating processes that assure the well-functioning of MU and Distributors (Demand Planning and Operations Meetings)
- Communicate Marketing initiatives to the MU and Distributors, implement Brand initiatives and provide input to the Brand.
- Participate in all MU/BU period meetings
- Responsible of categories flawless execution
- Responsible for Local Agencies, Co-create brief to Agencies and facilitate understanding of desired communication by brand/promotion
- Develop and execute below-the-line (BTL) activities to build brand awareness and generate trial adapting regional strategies to local needs
- Coordinate, activate, control and analyze trade execution initiatives with Promotion Agencies to secure Brand-target connection and correct communication
- Secure trade activations calendar
- Request quotations to suppliers according to Purchasing Guidelines
- Communicate marketing initiatives to both internal (Pepsico’s) merchandisers and external (Distributor’s) sales teams
- Work and revise promotional rules
- Coordinate the purchase and distribution of premiums
- Coordinate the production and distribution of POP materials to merchandisers
- Train agency promoters for trade initiatives activation
- Visit and audit during activation initiative to secure effectiveness
- Track and analyze reports
- Drive co-marketing, cross merchandising opportunities
- Support Organized Trade Channel Caricam growth strategy
- Developing plans that are relevant to the Brand objectives while addressing account specific needs.\\
- Improve visibility and brand awareness in OT
- Support other Channels development for the Nutrition Portfolio
- Develop and execute new ideas and plans to grow underdeveloped channels (i.e DTS, Convenience, Food Service).
- +3 year as a commercial position. Marketing and trade marketing experienced in similar roles in food and beverages industry.
- In a Multinational Company of Consumer Goods, that has a Direct System Distribution Model preferred.
- College degree required. Business administration, or Marketing preferred
- Proficient in English and Spanish
- Collaborative attitude
- Must have a self-starter attitude, able to drive the business with little supervision
- Strong analytical skills, and capable to transform findings into strategies
- Strong drive results
- Leadership skills to influence others, at all levels
- Capable of preparing business reports and strong presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (excel and power point)
Job Type: Indefinido