Performance and Sustainability Lead
The purpose of this role is to lead the development of MGF Snacks manufacturing performance system, ensuring performance KPI delivery and facilitate the delivery of corporate productivity as per AOP Plan. The role will also own internal and external reporting of manufacturing performance measures & productivity. Develop and implement PwP: ReCon and sustainability programs to achieve year on year water and energy targets
- Own all manufacturing reporting system related to measures (KPI’s).
- Implement & sustain M&W best practices
- Monitor daily/weekly/monthly plant performance measures and develop action plans to address critical issues. Provide timely/actionable feedback to the plant team
- Ensure data accuracy for measure up reporting through internal audits. Assist Supply Chain reporting resource in Measure up reporting
- Support the snacks productivity agenda by supporting plant Kaizen projects
- Lead Performance agenda on Multan plant in line with PEPSICO international programmes. (R, TPM, etc.)
- Ensure sustainable Frontline capability through:
- M&W refresher training
- Coaching FLE’s (and FLM’s if necessary) on shift-specific performance gaps, measures, trends and trade-offs
- Conduct “Performance Audits”. Identify performance gaps and implement solutions to address performance gaps
- Co-lead the development & reporting of snacks performance, productivity and sustainability scorecard.
- Develop and implement annual environmental & sustainability (E&S) plan for the site as per AOP, and agree on E&S projects in order to achieve annual plans including ReCon saving goals.
- Establish and manage Site “Green teams” for ReCon & sustainability.
- Lead site E&S efforts on a day-to-day basis, with guidance and support from Region Sustainability Manager & BU Sustainability Manager.
- Roll-out & implement resource conservation & sustainability programs & best practices, including conducting trainings & developing action plans to achieve AOP targets.
- Conduct periodic KPI health checks for the site.
- Collaborate and aligns with BU & Region on site E&S plans, key processes, and standards.
- Compile and provides summary performance reviews to BU Sustainability Manager and site staff.
- Promote environmental culture in the site through general awareness communications.
- Roll-out ReCon diagnostic tool for the Region and implement on the site.
- Manage E&S Capital related projects.
- Involve plant people in our E&S culture by motivating to reuse and recycle percentage for our packaging material
- Establish routine communication in the plant.
- Degree in Engineering
- Proven Technical skills
- Knowledge of FMCG, food process & packaging technology(Preferred)
- 3-5 years manufacturing management
- Good technical skills
- Good People Management
Job Type: Regular