Account Support Manager AFH
Within this role you will be responsible for supporting the Away From Home (AFH) account managers on several subjects like promotional coordination, marketing campaigns, financial analyses and providing internal- and external information. You work in a complex environment where commercial talent is a key success factor. It is our aim to have you successfully progress in our commercial organization within 2 years. You will take care of:
- Promotional coordination, build a solid promo plan according to category and sales guidelines, plan promotions together with your counterpart at the customer and agree overall planning within the broader customer environment with the other customer teams.
- Accurate translation of the customer promotional program into Promote, review updates on a regular basis with account managers and assure internal alignment with demand planning and external communication with the customers
- Deliver a continuous analysis of our promo program to further improve the promo efficiency at our customers
- Coordinate the process of new product introductions
- Budget follow up (creation/adjustments of PO’s, budget reviews, support account managers in invoice process)
- Providing information like revenue overviews, product- and price information, delivery performance, information of competitors
- Looking for opportunities and taking initiatives to develop growth at our AFH customers
What do we offer you?
Within PepsiCo we are proud of our nr 1 brands, but also care a lot about your career possibilities and personal development. You'll work together with inspiring and creative colleagues and we offer you many development opportunities in order to make sure our employees will be successful! In yearly cycles your progress will be discussed with you. Based on these outcomes as well as your long-term goals, your personal development plan will be set up.
Next to this we also offer competitive compensation and a fantastic range of flexible benefits, including an excellent pension scheme, 29 free days, and other benefits like a gym discount. We work with a bonus scheme; your own results have influence on your bonus.
PepsiCo is one of leading food and beverage companies worldwide, producing a wide range of brands, including Pepsi, Lay's, Quaker, Doritos, Duyvis and many others. In the Benelux around 1600 people are working at PepsiCo at 8 different locations. Within PepsiCo you'll experience an informal, dynamic and ambitious atmosphere. This year we again have been awarded as the number 1 Top Employer in the Netherlands!
Next to this PepsiCo is focused on delivering sustainable long-term growth while leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment - what we call Performance with Purpose. Our focus includes transforming our portfolio and offering healthier options while making our food system more sustainable and communities more prosperous. In doing so, we believe we will pave the way for PepsiCo's future growth and help other thrive.
Key skills and experience required
- Academic level business administration/business economics
- 1/2-2 Years’ experience in a commercial environment
- Strong commercial capabilities and analytical skills
- Independent, result oriented, taking initiative and ambitious
- Driven and a high energy level
- Fluently in Dutch and English
Job Type: Regular