R&D Analytical Lab Technician (Long-term Contractor)
This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
The lab technician will work in the analytical lab of Asia R&D and execute analytical testing to address new business needs for AMEA/China. The role will provide accurate data to support innovation projects and quality projects of Snack & Quaker categories, including AA testing.
- Collaborate as a full team member in Analytical Sciences Lab to support Product/Process development and Quality initiatives.
- Execute AA testing on sample preparation.
- Conduct wet chemistry and other laboratory tests such as moisture, color, salt, etc.
- Provide accurate and reliable data to stakeholders.
- Perform as an assistant to provide support on lab safety
- Maintain accurate records and documentation on LIMS and ELN; prepare accurate, impactful and actionable reports to internal corporate clients.
- Manage AA samples shipped from oversea countries to China analytical lab.
- Communicate with contract laboratories for analytical outsourcing if needed.
- Accurate and traceable test data recorded in PepsiCo system(LIMS/ELN);
- 100% accurate data provided to supported projects;
- Timely give feedbacks or report analytical data to stakeholders;
- Good maintenance of equipment;
- Full data of AA samples receives;
- Safe laboratory environment and no accident happened in laboratory;
- In time outsource samples to contract laboratories and collect results.
- Internal :
Categories PD teams (Snack, Quaker) , Quality team and Operations (AMENA Snack)
3rd party labs, instrument suppliers
- Bachelor or above in chemistry field or related field.
- Analytical experience is preferred for at least 1 years. Chromatogram experience on LC and GC is necessary;
- Experience in foods and beverages preferred
- Good at communication skills;
- Precise on result report. Clear and to the point result communication to team;
- Computer Skill: Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- English communication skill: verbal and written English;
Job Type: Contractor