Mfg Facilitator Packaging
- Functionally accountable to MOS category and operationally accountable to a dedicated manager from Category Operations
- The purpose of the role is to link MOS design team to site operations and lead the MOS execution agenda.
- CETs will be responsible for supporting manufacturing operations to Do Right every hour, every shift today and continuously improve to Do Better tomorrow
- Focus solely on the 3C’s to support Sites within their responsibility with MOS Execution – Capability, Control, Continuous Improvement – to support category’s and sites in achieving world class quality and performance in line with the Lean and Lean Six Sigma principles.
- Control: Ensure deployment of IPS/Run Right Control standards and consistency across Sites within their Zone of Control responsibility. Facilitate consistency of process and reporting in line with MOS Design to make sure the category is running right today.
- Capability: Responsible for planning and developing technical talent to provide for the requirements of sites in line with MOS Design capability strategy. Provide SME guidance to the Site Specialists and SET’s.
- Continuous Improvement: Own the Category Best Practice deployment plan for their Sites. Identify and highlight Best Practices to the MOS CoE for replication across Sector. Develop improvement plans to deliver better than AOP KPI’s and build technical capability to ensure realisation
- Responsible for co-ordinating the delivery from MOS Design to site Execution of sustainable performance improvement across multiple sites, lift and shift best practices across the region to enable category is doing it better in the future.
- Provide subject matter expertise as consultant to other function, for category agreed priorities
Qualifications & Experiences
- Strong coach and Advanced facilitator.
- Certified SET in relevant technology or significant experience of front line operations.
- Deep technical knowledge regarded as the “go-to“ person. High credibility within the operations function.
- Qualified Green Belt.
- Certified IPS auditor.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent relevant experience in engineering or technical discipline.
- Demonstrate experience of effective change management.
Job Type: Regular