SC Strat Sr Supervisor
- Support the effort to develop and deploy best practice tools to support the annual productivity targets of the warehouse function.
- Support Logistics facility design development and continuous improvement across a diverse set of projects, initiatives, practices and processes including but not limited to:
WH Design/ operations simulation
- Proper whse/dc layout design, SKU additions, new processes, business change initiatives that effect whse/dc layout
- SKU and Pallet position capacity analysis
- Dock door analysis that supports varying transportation equipment types
- Enhance field ready training programs (Best Practice Tools) and lead the deployment of these BPTs in all PEP markets.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, or other operations related fields
- 4-6 years of Engineering and/or Warehousing experience preferably in consumer products
- Flexible working style, can easily work with individuals from all backgrounds and cultures. Multi lingual a plus but not a necessity
- Proven Warehouse Management experience
- Ability to manage a highly dynamic workload.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word required.
Job Type: Regular