Logistics Manager Poland
The Logistics Manager of WHS/3PL/Secondary distribution/Transport PO1 leads development and deployment of the operational strategy and organizational capability of the WH/3PL/Secondary distribution and Transportation Services in Poland. Primary aimed to deliver continuous efficiency performance, ensure the capacity, create a culture of continuous operational innovations, best practices, service, develop H&S programs.
- Develop and deploy strategy for WHS/3PL/Secondary distribution/Transport PO1 operations clearly connected and paired with financial and customer satisfaction long term priorities horizon.
- Build and develop end-to-end PO1 WHS/3PL/Secondary distribution CS&L operational system, ensured to sustainable platform for Company’s sales with service and LEAN cost to serve approach.
- Develop and deploy functional WHS/3PL/Secondary distribution/Transport PO1 KPI’s. Lead and deliver KPI’s across functional teams aimed to reach Company business results.
- Develop and implement annual WHS/3PL/Secondary distribution/Transport PO1 budget and periodical forecasting (PxF) in correlation with BU financial algorithm.
- Lead and deliver robust productivity goals and agenda in WHS/3PL/Secondary distribution/Transport PO1, stimulate to capture and leverage best-in-class supply chain solutions. Continuously optimize supply chain network with outside supply chain groups via potential synergies and efficiency.
- Develop and deploy WHS/3PL/Secondary distribution/Transport PO1 operation innovation pipeline from list of ideas to real execution for operational efficiency performance. Communicate and leverage center of excellence, center of expertise, best practice teams solution for implementation of innovation.
- Develop and deploy the strategy and key principals of relations with 3PL Companies based on long term win-win approach for booth subjects. Ensure the right balance between 3PL and Own secondary operations to provide strategic various business challenges and team capabilities across all BU.
- Lead and manage negotiations and relations with 3PL Companies across all BU for build sustainable operational performance and provide continuously service performance.
- Lead and develop functional capabilities across WHS/3PL/Secondary distribution/Transport PO1 CS&L teams. Ensure robust atmosphere of people and teams engaged to sustainable and continuously result performance. Drive the organizational capability in WHS/3PL/Secondary distribution/Transport PO1 to support the long term strategic plan execution.
- Ensure WHS/3PL/Secondary distribution/Transport PO1 operations are in strict compliance with PepsiCo Code of Conduct and National/Local Regulatory.
- Complex Supply Chain Transformation Projects experience.
- 10+ years of direct Supply Chain operational and execution experience.
- Broad change management experience.
- Solid leadership capabilities.
- Solid negotiations skills.
- Solid innovation skills and helicopter view.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Proficiency in analytics (building and usage).
- Experience of process mapping and analysis.
- Ability to rapidly learn new processes and procedures.
- Ability to operate at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to work in a self-directed way, whilst following the project brief closely.
- Detail orientation with strategic mind-set.
- Solid communication and influencing in diverse language and culture environment.
- High level of financial knowledge.
- Fluent English.
Job Type: Pipeline