Design Sr Supervisor
Descripción del Trabajo
PepsiCo Mexico Foods (PMF) Design area provides a demanding, fast-paced environment, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompany the challenge. We are proud to say that PepsiCo has one of the most advanced and sophisticated design environments in all of Latin America.
What you'll do -
As a Design Studio Coordinator, you will support the OUs Design operations teams and is responsible for maintaining consistent processes and procedures. You will be accountable for how the studio functions, fluidly moving between different needs, tasks, and responsibilities. Work collaboratively with team to maintain a well-managed studio.
Roles & Responsibilities May Include -
- Provide critical coordination support for the Global Design team meetings and events
- Maintain event calendars, schedule & organize meetings
- Coordinate travel plans and visas
- Preparation of documents, correspondence and presentations
- Work on Special projects as needed
- Reconcile Monthly T&E, P-Card
- Setup new vendors (From NDA through SAP VENDOR# issuance)
- Track & process department invoices
- Open POs (SAP for G&A and GRT for A&M)
- Handle shopping cart approvals
- Track POs and reconcile POs to invoices
- Scan & send invoices to A&M contact
- Develop teams to complete Goods Receipts in system.
- Handle End of Year reconciling of all open POs and pending invoices.
- Maintain design vendor master list
- Maintain design conference dates & attendance list
- System setup & checklist for New Hire Onboarding tasks (admins & designers)
- System setup, management of facilities, cabinet storage, department files & supplies
- Track & library historical digital content approvals, image usage expirations, etc
- Library key presentations on share drive
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
- Self-motivated, highly flexible and takes the initiative to do what is needed, pro-active
- Strong communication and organization skills, will need to interact with multiple levels
- (internally and externally)
- Comfortable with numbers & details
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent follow up and follow through skills
- Efficiency in MS word, PPT, Excel
- Both PC and Mac proficient
- High level of proficiency in MS Outlook
- Basic knowledge of PepsiCo Systems (SAP, GRT, Concur)
- Willingness to learn new software as needed
- Experience in prioritizing work and managing expectations with senior leaders
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Passion and interest in Design space beneficial
Job Type: Indefinido