Descripción del Trabajo
PepsiCo Mexico Foods (PMF) Design area provides a demanding, fast-paced environment, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompany the challenge. We are proud to say that PepsiCo has one of the most advanced and sophisticated design environments in all of Latin America.
What you'll do -
As a Brand Designer you will develop and execute creative Brand Design for packaging, brand communications, retail activations, and visual media. Designing packaging (50%), communication and retail collateral (20%), contributing design and making revisions and changes (30%).
You will be responsible in focusing on brand design and supports all aspects of the look and feel of the brand, across consumer touch points in partnership with Sr Designers and Design Managers. Collaborating with coworkers and on occasion external agency partners in developing design concepts across a variety of projects.
Roles & Responsibilities May Include -
In support of the Sr Brand Designer, utilizes exceptional design skills to create original design solutions in graphic design. Supports projects, follows direction and partners with other designers on a per project basis. Creatively contributes and establishes foundational for design concepts, creates mood boards, supports design initiatives as required. Strong team player who drives overall project success.
Builds knowledge and exploits own skills to compliment skills of other designers; works with design counterparts to ensure continuity across initiatives and projects. Demonstrates design expertise and influences final design concepts by working collaboratively and contributing to the success of the team.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your resume by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic or Industrial Design, with minimum of 3+ years’ experience.
- Proven exceptional ability to apply and perform design skills, including concepting, sketching, typography, ideation, visual presentation development and layout. Demonstrated ability to apply these skills in ways that elevate Brand Design.
- Demonstrates high level expertise using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong communication skills, ability to explain creative ideas and present design concepts
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to develop effective ideas and concepts.
- Proven in working in a rapid paced, high-output environment.
- Agility to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and changes.
- Fluent in English/ Mexican Spanish (Portuguese a plus)
Job Type: Indefinido