Graduate Program Supply Chain Netherlands
Recent graduates, do you want to try several jobs before choosing your specialization?
If so, sign in for the PepsiCo Global Student Challenge and apply for our graduate program within Supply Chain in the Netherlands.
There’s No One Else Quite Like You.
Your Skills And Talents. Your Personal Experiences.
Your Point Of View. Your Dreams.
At PepsiCo, we know the things that make you different are your real power.
Because we’ve seen the amazing things that can happen when we dare to be different ourselves. That’s why we’re continually taking on new challenges. Introducing new products. Delivering surprising moments. Creating what’s next. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish when your skills, ideas and perspectives meet our dynamic team.
PepsiCo’s is looking for talented and courageous individuals with collaborative and entrepreneurial approach who will join our Fast moving consumer business teams to make real impact in the marketplace.
PepsiCo Netherlands is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Duyvis, Quaker and Tropicana, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love; through innovation and pioneering marketing of our products. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have been voted year after year as a Top Employer.
Globally, PepsiCo operates in more than 200 countries with an annual Net Revenue of over $66 billion. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose.
Bring ingenuity. Bring curiosity. Bring drive. You’ll learn twice as much in half the time. Let’s make ideas that ripple in every corner of the world.
Dare To Do More
The PepsiCo Global Student Challenge is an exciting opportunity to develop people early in their careers to help them reach their full potential. We do this by exposure to a breadth of Supply Chain experience coupled with broad business understanding and exciting development program.
Find out more and hear from one of our current graduates on what it’s like to be on the program through daretodomore.pepsico.com.
The Program itself for Supply Chain Netherlands
- The program has duration of 2 years, starting September 2019. You will rotate over at least 4 roles which cover Customer Service & Logistics, Demand planning combined with Manufacturing, and that to experience the full End-to-End Supply Chain experience.
- You’ll embark on different roles in our Customer Service & Logistics teams, where you will rotate from servicing our customers to Logistics and demand planning. You’ll be based at our Head Quarter in Maarssen.
- For the other rotation you’ll move to one of our Manufacturing plants Lay's Broek op Langedijk during 12 months where you’ll be learning all fundamentals within a Manufacturing site as a Front Line Manager. Hereby you will be in charge of a full operational team where you will deliver on people and business objectives and train your people skills to the full.
- During your graduate program you will learn about project leadership and how to facilitate others in the road to success in subject matters such as Process optimization, Sustainability, Lean management, People development, Productivity, or planning efficiency.
- We’ll give you a clear on boarding, an intensive training package, learning networks, tailored support and a mentorship program for the entire length of the program, and much more and that to make sure you are ready for your next step after your graduate program.
What else do you need to know?
We believe hard work is important, but we also know a balance is essential. We therefore provide some fantastic flexible benefits alongside a great work life balance, combined with a PepsiCo contract of 2 years.
What to expect next
The PepsiCo Global Student Challenge will be officially launched on January 14th with closing date March 10th 2019.
Our application window is scheduled to close on the above date; however, in the event of a large response we will close applications early. We would therefore encourage you to apply early.
Jan 14th – Feb. 10th: registration & discover PepsiCo world on daretodomore.pepsico.com.
Feb. 11th –March 10t: will be asked to submit a Business Case based on a Supply Chain challenge you’ll receive after you apply.
Feb. 15th: F2F graduate event at PepsiCo Zaandam
March 26th – April 5th: local interviews
The top best Business cases are aiming for a spot in our regional finals and can win a trip to London for a day at our offices. Are you one of the best, by presenting us the best challenge - you can even make it to NYC for a trip to visit our American HQ!
What we’re looking for in a graduate
- Master degree student Business Engineering or Science (Supply Chain Management, Innovation Management, Technology, Electromechanical, Bio science, Biochemical, Biotechnology, Food technology, Life Science, Food processing,…) or closely related disciplines;
- Graduating in 2019 or have a first work experience of maximum 3 years;
- An appreciation of Supply Chain processes; planning, operation, order capture and manufacturing;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to a diverse audience;
- Quick learner who is able to build relationships;
- People who thrive on challenges with good organisational skills;
- A passion and drive to achieve results with bags of energy;
- Focused on achieving personal and business goals;
- A flexible approach with the ability to work with a demanding agenda and prioritise tasks;
- A team player who can look at the whole picture and seek to positively influence in it;
- Driver’s licence B;
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Dutch & English language is key. A base of French is an asset;
- Flexible in location (you will be rotating per year from Head Quarters Maarssen to one of our strategic plants and willing to work in a shift regime at plant level.
Job Type: Pipeline