Junior Brand Manager Pepsi
The role contributes to powerful brand building and generates strong business results through:
1. Contributing to achieving agreed business objectives and sustainable and profitable growth of PepsiCo Beverages business.
2. Contributing to development and execution of brand strategy (Pepsi)
3. Contributing to development of brand plans & key marketing programs.
Primary Accountabilities will be gathered around following areas:
- BUSINESS PERFORMANCE: Contributes to the delivery of agreed volume, revenue, profit and SOM for Pepsi brand. Learns the business and competitive environment.
- STRATEGIC PLANNING: Contributes to the development of brand annual activity plan & budget. Works on amplifying Eastern Europe Region Category activations. Delivers key initiatives / projects.
- INNOVATION: Contributes to the delivery of brand innovation agenda and in market execution.
- COMMUNICATION: Executes communication development, ensures effective and efficient investment in line with assigned A&M budget. Aligns and runs brand communication, which enhances Pepsi brand image and its scores.
- EXECUTION: Ensures perfect timing and quality of assigned brand projects execution including cooperation with ATL/BTL agencies and Trade Marketing / Sales. Amplifies regional/ global assets. Ensures consumer centricity.
- RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT: Actively works with Senior Brand Manager on delivering yearly brand activation calendar. Effectively collaborates with other functions (Commercialization, Consumer Insights, Trade Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Revenue Management etc). Executes management information requests in a timely manner.
The Role requires:
- University degree, Marketing/Management degree is an advantage
- 2+ years of marketing experience (in a FMCG company/ advertising agency/research agency)
- Experience with business processes: A&M budget control, managing brand projects and contributing to advertising development
- Project Management skills
- Fluent in Nielsen and with strong Analytical Skills
- Good Collaboration and Communication Skills, ability to build cross-functional relations
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing business environment
- Ability to work independently, self-motivation and passion for learning and development
- Fluent English
Job Type: Pipeline