Assistant Customer Marketing Manager, O2O;客户营销副经理，O2O渠道
This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Drive Pepsico China Foods business growth profitably with strategic customers through insights based in store solutions.
- Develop and translate brand strategies & objectives, customer and shopper insights into business building opportunities with specific customers.
- Work with Account managers to ensure excellence in in-store activation and delivery of business plan.
- Develop strong relationships with customer at marketing and activation level.
● Develop and translate brand strategies & objectives, customer and shopper insights into business building opportunities with specific customers.
- Work with insights/category development team to understand latest shopper insights, and develop insights based in store solutions
- Transform brand objectives and customer input into innovative shopper engagement program.
- Build account specific customer marketing plans to deliver category/brand objectives.
- Integrate channel play book together with customer plan
● Work with Account managers to ensure excellence in-store activation and delivery of business plan.
- Lead execution of plans and activities through customized strategies.
- Actively get input from account managers of both BU and MU to ensure the programs are feasible and able to deliver desired the business result at reasonable cost.
- Timely evaluate each shopper marketing program to accumulate knowledge for China Foods for further improvement
● Develop strong relationships with customers at marketing and activation level.
- Regularly communicate with customer team to understand customer objectives in terms of business growth and shopper engagement.
- Actively involve key decision makers at customer in shopper program’s development and then get their endorsement for smooth in store execution.
- Actively share the result and learning of each shopper marketing program to strengthen partnership with customer.
- Report to customer marketing manager
- Key Account Team
- Marketing Team
- Trade Marketing Team
- Insights and Category Management Team
- MU Trade Marketing Team
- Commercial Finance Team
- Key customers
- Creative Agency
- University graduate or above
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Advanced user of Word, Excel, Power Point, Access
- Strong knowledge on marketing concept
- Strong analytical, strategic and logical thinking skills
- Good inter personal skills
- At least 5 years experience on marketing/trade marketing in FMCG industry
- Have some O2O sense or experience which O2O is one part of offline business development.
Job Type: Regular