PepsiCo Saudi Snacks For Foods Limited established in 1995 with 3 plants in Jeddah, Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
To manage and control demand requirements within the manufacturing environment through a production team led with clear leadership in such a way that it drives cost, quality and service resulting in overall organisational effectiveness.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
The function of the department is to plan ahead for both Purchasing and Operations on the required materials and volumes to be purchased or produced. Moreover, it controls product availability requested by sales and export markets to ensure shipments, while managing inventories in all warehouses and distribution centers.
- Track shipment versus forecast (Forecast accuracy %).
- Track actual vs. plan for production (Plan adherence %).
- Track the shipment variation and trends.
- Track and update shipment/ forecast Stock Keeping Units contribution.
- Issue the 3-months production plan.
- Issue weekly production plan.
- Issue 48hr production plan.
- Issue monthly finished product analysis and plans for remnant stocks to maintain agreed freshness rate.
- Plan for product launches; line upgrades and minor/major shutdowns.
- To implement, sustain and participate in the continual improvement of the EH&S Management System (MS) at area of responsibility in accordance to the legislations, PepsiCo GEHSMS and relevant Environmental Health & safety standards, ensuring proper controls for all hazards and risks associated with all activities/areas are in place and EH&S targets are achieved.
EXPERIENCE/COMPETENCIES REQUIRED :
- A self-motivated person with the ability to identify, initiate and implement corrective actions.
- Bachelor degree & Computer Literacy (Windows applications)
- Highly effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Apply flexible thinking while problem solving in a systematic manner.
- Broad planning and cross-functional understanding.
Job Type: Regular