Gerente de Contas
Descrição do trabalho
In Brazil since 1953, PepsiCo is one of the leading food and beverage companies in the country and operates in the market through favorite brands and recognized as QUAKER ® (cereals, cereal bars and cookies), TODDY ® (chocolate milk powder, chocolate milk ready to drink and cookies) , Magic ® (chocolate milk powder), TODDYNHO ® (chocolate milk ready to drink), ELMA CHIPS ® (popcorn, peanuts, wheat-based snacks), LUCKY ®, TORCIDA ®, RUFFLES, DORITOS ®, CHEETOS ®, FANDANGOS ® and FOFURA ® (snacks), EQLIBRI ™ and MABEL (cookies), GATORADE ® (sports drinks), LIPTON ® Ice Tea (tea ready to drink, in partnership with Unilever), KERO COCO ® and TROP COCO (coconut water), H2OH! ®, MOUNTAIN DEW and PEPSI-COLA ® (carbonated), and DRINKFINITY ® (portable and personal beverage system).
• Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through a validated JBP that includes relevant KPIs for both companies;
• Manage investments (provided for in contracts and specific actions of trade), ensuring the best use of these resources in accordance with the company's rules;
• Ensure registration of products and keep running staff informed about the status of registration and sell out performance;
• Develop promotional activities calendar aligned with the company's strategies, managing agreements (contracts) to ensure growth of trading volumes and also strengthen trade partnership;
• Monitor the implementation of promotional activities for Trade Team;
• Ensure that customers are operating with the mix of products.
• Keep the company informed the stock market in order to feed our management tools and key performance indicators;
• Keep informed execution team about strategies and principles established in negotiation and/or contracts, as well as maintain contact with other support areas in order to facilitate the processes flows;
• Regularly review KPIs reports, provided by the service areas connecting the data with the market analyzes obtained from store check, commercial visits and Nielsen reports to identify opportunities and propose solutions, formalized in an action plan;
• Develop the team under his direct responsibility following the Career Development Model PepsiCo;
• Monitor the credit status of its customers and report any financial issue.
Graduation in Business Administration or related field, specialized education in sales or marketing is a desirable.
“The company reserves the right to modify job requirements, skills and specifications according to its needs.”
Job Type: Pipeline