As a multi-billion dollar CPG company, PepsiCo is just beginning their journey on the Salesforce Platform. We are looking for an experienced Salesforce resource to ensure our success with building and deploying a multiple first-in-class, Salesforce solutions globally. This role is for a Salesforce Manager whose responsibilities will include ensuring the essential core building blocks of the Salesforce Platform for PepsiCo are built with a modular and flexible design that meets our business requirements.
In this role, you will be a founding member in a new and growing team which will provide opportunities to influence the long-term operating strategy for all Salesforce solutions within PepsiCo. As a key Salesforce expert, you’ll have opportunities to demonstrate and build both hard and soft skills in setting the foundation of Salesforce including solution design and technical architecture. You will be focused on delivering solutions that are as elegant, optimized, modularized, and reusable as possible, ensuring the designs are flexible and extendible. You will also be responsible for the overall integrity of the Salesforce solution, so it is critical that this individual have knowledge of the existing system set, applicable IT standards, and learn, develop, and apply PepsiCo’s overall systems strategy.
Responsibilities of the role can include:
- Establish Salesforce Expertise across the PepsiCo organization by driving discussions with a diverse group of stakeholders including Enterprise Architects, Sector Delivery Teams and Business Leadership and Users. Leverage Salesforce knowledge of best practices for enterprise functions such as security, performance, development and application governance to become a trusted advisor across PepsiCo
- Contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies for the Salesforce Platform. Provide guidance on Salesforce application and integration development best practices, standards, functional and technical solution architecture & design, environment management, testing, and Force.com Platform education
- Embed within Salesforce implementation to guide on the effective use of Salesforce, E2E Solution Designs, Application and Technical Designs, troubleshoot key implementation issues to resolution, pro-actively identify and manage risk areas and seeing an issue through to completion.
- Advise and mentor diverse teams, which include resources in technical and functional delivery aspects at a program level
- Working in conjunction with the Salesforce Competency Center Lead and Sector project leadership, provide input to Salesforce project estimates
- Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, or in a related field
- 4+ years of Experience in Salesforce Solution Design or related work
- Extensive Salesforce Solution Design experience, including implementation experience and management of more junior technical resources
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management
- Experience as a Senior Solution Designer in a mid to large sized matrixed organization
- Experience with Agile implementation methodologies
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter. Proven results leading and overseeing customer and/or partner success stories and direct leadership in crafting Salesforce solutions that meet or exceed customer needs
- Demonstrable ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
- Ability to guide internal customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying new technologies that drive increased business value
- A desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for a variety of audiences
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement