Responsible to greet visitors, interviewers, facilitate the completion of documentation and collect payments from customers for Will Calls in a professional and timely manner.
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet and directs all visitors, interviewers and employees.
- Field/answer routine questions and respond to general requests or inquiries.
- Communicate with visitors, interviewers and employees regarding processes and procedures.
- Maintain accurate and complete visitor log records.
- Maintain adequate supplies at the front desk and a clean and professional front desk appearance.
- Assists staff with catering luncheons.
- Meeting room facilitation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of relevant administrative work experience.
- Two-plus years of relevant administrative work in experience in a Administrative environment.
- Knowledge of front office procedures and the ability to interact with visitors, interviewers and employees
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of electronic equipment, intermediate PC skills, knowledge of internet software and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook and Word. Computer experience/operation is required. Must have the ability to operate general office equipment.
Ability to multi-task. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Strong time management and organizational skills. Ability to work under dynamic schedule constraints and consistently meet deliverable timelines.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular