Project and Portfolio Management Applications Manager
Owns the Project and Portfolio Management applications (PPM). Establishes and facilitates governance processes, creates roadmaps, and serves as subject matter expert on PPM processes & application.
Responsible for both development and sustain activities.
- Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders and vendors
- Support the implementation of Clarity PPM for Pepsico’s IT function
- Identify, design, and build PPM enhancements to meet needs of leadership, end users, and stakeholders
- Establish and facilitate governance processes for PPM enhancement, sustain, and optimization
- Facilitate reporting needs for IT leadership
- Develop, maintain, and deliver PPM training as needed
- Develop PPM strategy & roadmap
- Build and facilitate sustain model
- Lead a team of 5 resources
- Bachelor's degree
- 7 years of experience in Information Technology (IT)
- At least 2 years of experience working with project & portfolio management tools, Clarity PPM experience preferred
- At least 2 years of project management experience
- At least 3 years of experience performing or managing software development or COTS software configuration; exposure to all phases of a software development life-cycle
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills
- Experience managing application support activities is a plus
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement