Key Account Associate Director, YUM!;重点客户副总监,百胜集团
This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Yum! China, one of PepsiCo global top customers, requires a highly capable leader to manage the sustainable business relationship and growth agenda, with customer cross functional teams, PBB partners, as well as PEP internal supporting functions. This incumbent must interpedently work with key stakeholders across the three organizations to achieve value added and sustainable win-win-win partnership,
- Develop winning partnerships with Yum! China and with PBB stakeholders by influencing and penetrating multiple levels within Yum! China, PBB and PEP.
- Demonstrate superior ability to lead strategic efforts on projects, working effectively with internal stakeholders and PBB to drive our business and build brand equity.
- Act as PEP/PBB key point of contact for Yum! China account. Lead PEP and PBB internal cross functional team including Marketing, Sales, Innovation, R&D, Operations, Finance, Design and Legal to ensure JBP and innovation selling/ execution.
- Work with category and design team to ensure the creative solutions to be within budget and maximize the brand presence.
- Identify and align strategic objectives and innovation portfolio with all stakeholders. Lead cross functional team to develop, commercialize and launch all NPDs.
- Manage marketing funding to be within budget.
- Ensure contract renewal
- Customer service level and product quality insurance
- %Growth vs Plan
- Customer contract renewal
- JBP successful rate
- Beverage % Incidence
- Innovation as % NR
- Execution Excellence
- Order fulfill rate and on time delivery
- Equipment response time
- % Quality test in specs
- Customers Senior Executive
- Customer Cross Functional Leads
- PEP Global Customer Leads
- Region President
- Bottlers Senior Leadership (Sales VP, CFO, KA lead)
- Sales Dev. Lead
- MU Leads
- Category Leads
- Insights Lead
- RM lead
- Sector Ccommercial vertical leads
- MEM lead
- Design lead
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in Sales / Group KA Management; strong salesexpertise with knowledge in global retailers operations
- Strong Customer Centricity and cross functional knowledge
- Analytical skills and ability to connect data, events and category landscape/ dynamics
- Strong financial skills / negotiation skills to manage Retail buyers
- Strategic skills – Able to combine data, competitive landscape and Insights into strong business opportunities/case for change and selling it within the organization and customers
- Strong interpersonal skills for Senior Wiring / Retail and FS Top to Top and collaboration across multiple stakeholders (CUs Lead/Sales Dev. Lead/Sector/Global teams)
- Coaching individuals at different capability levels and appetite to drive world class Customer Management capability within his team
- Pragmatic, ability to handle ambiguity, flexible with strong influencing skills
Job Type: Regular