E-Commerce Business Development Role in Shanghai, China (MBA / Masters Degree Required)
- Support E-C head to identify the future growth space, which is in line with E-C and PI China’s strategic plan
- Work with strategy and insights team to update market sizing and emerging trends including new competition and new segments.
- Identify PI China EC growth space for partnership projects
- Provide commercial input and lead execution landing on EC for partnership projects
- Provide EC channel and customer feasibility and volume/revenue/commercial investment scenario development with strategy and category team
- Lead EC GTM plan development when the partnership projects come into commercialization stage
- Set up key project KPIs and manage timely and insightful tracking, review with senior executives as well as propose COE.
- Support EC head to understand and analyze new / emerging business models in E-C industry and contribute to PI China E-C response development.
- Collect and analyze emerging business models in E-C industry including its impact on our customers/consumers/company/industry
- Support EC head to develop pilot projects to ensure PI China capture the new digital development
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent analytical skills with extensive hands-on experience
- Strategic management and strong commercial experience ( or sense)
- Very skillful in communicating thru Power Point & Decks.
- Fluent written and conversation skills in English along with knowledge of Mandarin.
- Self-motivated, disciplined and hard working
- Strong integrity, initiative, self-motivation and flexibility
- Able to manage sensitive information with the highest standards of confidentiality, reliability, and accuracy
- Able to work in a complex unstructured environment with minimum supervision
- A good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to deal with people in different cultures
- Student applicants must be completing their final year of graduate (MBA/Master) studies and be scheduled to graduate in 2019
- Must hold MBA/Master degree prior to the intended full time start date.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0.(Please include GPA, unless your school has a non-disclosure policy, GMAT scores, and first location preference on your submitted resume.
- Must be eligible to work in China without work authorization sponsorship now or anytime in the future.
- Must be able to work out of our PepsiCo location in Shanghai.
- Pass a drug screen and background investigation.
- A minimum of 5+ years of professional working experience; Food and Beverages experience is highly preferred.
- Prior consulting experience is preferred
- Candidates with unique experiences that demonstrate creative thinking and a passion for marketing.
Job Type: Regular