Sales Finance Associate Supervisor
The purpose of this role is to own daily / monthly tactical consumer value & trade margin activities & account gain approval process (KTF & ATF Process) planning, approval and governance; and support TT Bev Channel Sales Finance Manager ensuring profitable net growth in short term 0-3 mths.
Channel/Customer Trade Spend:
- Own daily / monthly tactical consumer value and/or trade promo activity planning, approval and budget follow-up (KTF Process)
- Partner with Sales, Brand and TM teams in planning smart modules to support delivery of commercially viable projects while ensuring all are in line with pricing strategies.
- Prepare / design modules and tactics to hit monthly First Focus targets
- Execute D&A Optimization plans per channel and sub-channels according to segmentation
- Follow up competition actions in close coordination Field Sales, prepare respective analysis and make proposals for execution modules.
- Execute the military tender process in order to sustain profitable growth by planning and tracking the bidding process.
- Support identifying & monitoring optimal modules and campaigns by category, channel & customer
- Provide timely information to give updates on progress throughout the month to deliver channel based NRR.
- TT Bev. -Package and brand based mark-up analysis
- TT Bev.-Preparing net price effect of the modules report TT Bev.
- Support building/analysis of customer/distributor/wholesaler P&L’s.
- Execute commercial plan, manage daily/monthly tactical consumer/trade value activity planning approval and governance.
- Execute price changes in all subchannels considering commercial plan, interchannel and subchannel strategy on time
- University degree
- 4+ years working experience in FMCG preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft (excel, word , PowerPoint) as well as ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP
- Fluent in English
- Analytical thinking skills
- Attention to detail while being able to see the whole picture
- Strong collaboration with other functional leads
- Excellent communication&negotiation skills
- Makes the right short-term decisions without sacrificing long-term results
- Translates strategies into plans that can be effectively executed
- Takes appropriate, well-reasoned risks
- Influences others through reasoning and relationships rather than by using strong pressure tactics
Job Type: Regular