Forklift Operator - Night Shift
At PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand, our people are the key to our success. So join our winning team and work for a multi-national company that has iconic brands such as Smiths Chips, Quaker Oats, Red Rock Deli, Twisties, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade!
We currently have a vacancy to join our Tingalpa team in a diverse position that will see you play a key role in the day to day operations of our Warehouse. This position is on a Fixed Term Contract until 31st December 2019, working on Night Shift – 2230-0630.
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Forklift operation
- Order picking and assembly
- Compilation of transport consignment notes
- Stock taking procedures
- Palletising and order wrapping duties
Requirements for the role will include:
- Forklift licence (High Reach experience essential) and RF scanning experience within a Warehouse environment
- Ability to work autonomously
- Maintaining safe working techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively with basic reading, comprehension and numerical skills
- Staff parking
- On-site health professionals
- Great team environment!
- Canteen on-site
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo Extras program
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ Tingalpa team. Who knows where it might lead. To find out more about PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand and exciting career opportunities, visit our website www.pepsicojobs.com
#LI-DNIRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary