Reporting Sr Associate
We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the world. With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 250,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo’s approach at work is full strength – never settling for second best. We Perform with Purpose and our Reporting team is an essential piece of our strategic vision.
Perform with accuracy and according to PepsiCo Financial Policies, Local statutory rules and PGCS model, the company accounting and reporting for AR Trade and OAL Trade Balances, building timely financial information that reflects the Business development.
- Ensure the accounting, analysis and reporting, in compliance with US and local GAAP accounting principles, Swissco model and PGCS model. Preparation of the PepsiCo Corporate reporting in HFM, and other reporting requirements from Region/Sector reporting team.
- Frequent contact with Sector Reporting team to provide monthly information, align new requirements and validate changes in reporting.
- Balance Sheet Review coordination: drive reviews, reconciliation process, analysis, identifying risks and opportunities on BS.
- Perform analysis of key balance sheet lines: Treasury, AR Other, Prepaid, Other assets/liabilities, investments in affiliates and Equity and CTA.
- Operating Cash Flow analysis, cause of change, elaborating AOP and P9F and follow up of monthly outlook.
- Support Auditors and Audit reviews: provide full transactions clarification and documentation as required. Elaboration of local statutory accounts and CBCR requirements
- Perform reporting of USD Legal entities
- Manage Key Controls related to Financial Reporting process and ensure completeness of the controls.
- Guarantee accuracy and transparency in all accounting information.
- Perform reporting on time and with high quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Fluent English
- Interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and accuracy
- Analytical skills
- Excel, SAP and HFM
- Good knowledge of US GAAP and local accounting
- 2-3+ years of work experience in Audit or Financial department.
- High analytic capabilities and ability to synthesize large amounts of data.
- Flexibility to fast changes. As in this department new requirements are continuously received, usually with very short deadlines.
- Problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and fluent English to form relationships with different budget holders and other departments in the company.
- The role requires collaboration capacity as the new joiner will be integrated in a team of 14 people with different interconnected functions.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular