Commercial Finance Analyst
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
We are looking for an ambitious Commercial Planning Analyst to join our Commercial Service Delivery team based in Reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the robust administration and accounting of sales investments (especially promotions), including promotion setup, invoice validation and deduction management.
- Run the period close process for each account, including accruals management and balance reconciliations.
- Own data reporting for each account, including standard reports on a weekly and monthly basis, plus ad hoc requests.
- Provide timely and accurate information for management reporting to generate insightful business analysis.
- Support Business Partners to translate sales account initiatives into accurate sales data forecasts for promotions, new products and other initiatives, and determine the performance of historic sales promotions and record the sales uplifts accurately in the system (“actualisation”).
What we're looking for:
- Experience of working in an FMCG or Blue-Chip organisation
- Experience working closely with commercial teams would be preferred
- Advanced Excel skills, e.g. comfortable with Pivots and V-Lookups & accounting
- Strong financial planning and forecasting skills
- Strong experience of performance analysis and advising on productivity improvement
- Good knowledge of financial systems
- CIMA or ACCA (Part or Fully Qualified)
- Assertive and independent with the ability to cope effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Quickly analyses complex problems to find actionable, pragmatic solutions
- Consistently works against the right priorities and takes the initiative to find ways to get better results
- Demonstrates a ‘can-do’ attitude and sense of passion, enjoyment and pride about their work
- Here at PepsiCo, we're passionate about developing our people, so as well as being part of a successful and hardworking team you'll have access to a wealth of ongoing training & development and of course some fantastic career prospects with one of the largest food & beverage companies in the UK.
We'll offer a competitive salary, study support for your CIPP, and flexible benefits package (for example, 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell more, company pension, discounted private health care).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Based in Reading
Job Type: Regular