LD&T Associate Planner
The Natural Network Scheduling Planner is responsible for reviewing the daily optimization solutions for their network and collaborating with their field partners to deliver executable solutions. This role is responsible for core scheduling duties including: PBC Fleet Routing, Bin/Vend routing, Trip build solutions, PepsiCo Integrated Freight scheduling and On-Time Delivery, while also providing input to the TC TAG and Run Right Meetings. The role will work closely with the NAB and FLNA personnel in the field to resolve any daily optimization issues that are occurring, as well as looking farther out to solve for any longer-term changes that might impact the TC or the overall Network. The position will require collaborative problem solving with the other NNS Planners to ensure that the best overall solutions for PepsiCo are identified and attained. The NNS Planner will also be expected to report out on the periodic progress of their activities to the Leadership level.
- College Degree preferred or relevant work experience required
- Understanding of Transportation function / optimization
- 3-5 years of transportation experience
- Field experience preferred.
- Proven process and business understanding in core function of FLNA
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Solid understanding of Ordering systems /SAP Delivery Parameters
- Experience in consumer package goods industry
- Analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communications skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement