HR Business Partner
We are now on the lookout for an experienced HRBP to join our Human Resources team in Cork on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
At PepsiCo, you won’t find our HR people sitting on the side lines. They know the business inside and out, and work in partnership with colleagues to ensure that people are at the heart of decision making. Our HR leaders are commercial, pragmatic and extremely collaborative – and whether they are a HR Business Partner or a specialist, their guidance is highly valued by the wider PepsiCo business. Do you share our passion for Collaboration and HR partnership? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
In this role you will be responsible for providing HR Generalist support for 200+. employees, primarily across our Supply Chain, IT, Finance and Procurement functions in Cork. You will provide a range of services to stakeholders across all PepsiCo Cork locations including attraction and retention, full suite of compensation and benefits, talent development, employee relations as well as ensuring that all legislative and corporate initiatives are fully complied with.
- Driving the delivery of the centre led processes such as the performance management, people planning, talent development and rewards programmes across the client functions to ensure delivery of core processes in an effective manner.
- Supporting leaders in ensuring high calibre talent are in place to meet business requirements and in developing effective talent pipeline and succession plans.
- Partnering with leaders on the execution of organisation design changes in line with change management methodology.
- Developing and executing employee engagement initiatives.
- Coaching leaders and managers across the functions on HR related items and in supporting the diagnoses of organization issues and development of solutions.
- Supporting and leading specific PGCS wide HR projects.
- Functional HR Management to ensure all local HR policies and procedures are deployed effectively for client population
- Third Level Qualification in a HR Related Discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years prior HR business partnering related experience in a multinational environment.
- Significant experience most or all of the core aspects of Human Resource Management: employee relations; performance management; leadership development; employee engagement.
- Must possess consultative style and approach with proven ability to develop credible relationships with business partners.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholder and competing priorities.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skill and have the ability to present his/her point of view in varied business situations
- Highly motivated individual who takes initiative and is a self-starter.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a HR Business Partner. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be HR Representative
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular