Commercial Sr Analyst
Descripción del Trabajo
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Commercial Sr Analyst
Main Purpose –
Responsible for delivering committed functional initiatives, supports continuous improvement activities, develops detailed project plans and SLAs for deployment of new SBS services.
Main Accountabilities –
- Supports SBS transformation agenda execution, from program development to prioritizing projects and partnering with key stakeholders
- Engages with cross-functional teams to manage projects within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality.
- Conduct periodic reviews to ensure project is on track and conducts post-project reviews.
- Supports facilitating a culture within the SBS of transformation and continual improvement
- Explores different solutions and technologies that deliver improved efficiencies to transformation projects
- Coordinates closely with BIS to implement new IT solutions, address IT issues, and develop requirements for enhancements
- Conducts and ensures approval processes for overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule, and staffing requirements for transformation projects
- Ensures consistency in communications deployed both internally and externally, facilitating communication alignment with SBS leadership and stakeholders
- Supports change management projects for the SBS organization
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
"There is a person identified by People Planning who could occupy this position"
Experience and profile –
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred Degree in Business Administration, Organizational Development or Human Resource Management
- 2+ years of experience in program and/or project management
- 100% fluent in English and Spanish (Written & Verbal skills)
- Advanced knowledge in Excel, Power Point, Word & Project
- Program/project management skills
Job Type: Indefinido