Vancouver Sales Coop - May 2019
PepsiCo is a global leader in snacks, foods and beverages, and is comprised of some of the world's most recognized and trusted brands. PepsiCo Canada is organized into two business units; PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Tropicana and Gatorade; PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker Canada.
As a world class organization, we strive for excellence in everything that we do, from a new product launch to delivering a product to a store. To accomplish our goals, we need talented, innovative people who know how to work hard and have fun! We need people who want to make a difference. Taste the success with Canada's fastest growing consumer packaged goods company, and discover big challenges and big opportunities - personally and professionally.
Co-op Work Term Duration: 4 months
Job Location: Our PepsiCo office in Vancouver/Delta
Application Deadline: January 20, 2019
Our Sales group contributes to PepsiCo Canada’s success by applying knowledge of category best practices and consumer insights against objectives, strategies and opportunities. This person will interpret business data to develop fact-based recommendations that support achievement of sales objectives. Success in this role will require results-driven behavior, intellectual curiosity, analytical thinking, technical prowess, and the ability to bring others with you.
- Job shadowing the frontline, district & zone leaders, zone business, key account & district manager
- Leveraging your leadership, analytical skills, and knowledge of PepsiCo to excel at projects that will drive results with our most important customers
- Develop tools, trackers, and training materials for the Sales team
- Developing your sales and negotiation skills by working with customer accounts
- Support the sales team by creating and printing sales presentations and updating scorecards as necessary
- Attend key business meetings & present your project work to the Leadership Team
- May support with sales POS/ merchandising allocation and management for Sales and Customers
- Working towards a University degree in Business
- A student who is currently enrolled in Post-Secondary
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have access to a vehicle
- High academic achievement along with demonstrated ability to pursue other extracurricular activities at the same time
- Strong leadership skills while also being able to be an effective team player
- A self-starter with the ability to plan work to meet objectives, set priorities and manage work schedule
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to confidently interact with all levels within the organization, from front line to executives
- Advanced analytical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Job Type: Temporary