Supply Chain Associate Analyst
As a member of the Global Technology and Systems team, the selected individual will be responsible for the sustainment, continuous improvement and deployment of the TMS solution globally.
Key responsibilities include supporting the continuous improvement agenda for the TMS solution that include market engagements, functionality maturity curve execution, super user training, system upgrades and expansion of the TMS solution globally.
The selected candidate is responsible for supporting a system and process strategy that ensures common information and processes are leveraged to support and optimize the supply chain solution. The individual will work closely with the PepsiCo Global Technology and Systems Leadership, Pepsi Co Logistics Leadership and market Supporters to quantify savings potential and identify actionable productivity drivers.
- Support the development of execution of the Transportation Solution multi-year road-map
- Support sustainment activities that include governance and controls of the the TMS solution
- Support the implementation and rolling out an integrated more efficient logistics (transportation and warehouse) solutions
- Lead Business process and requirements gathering analysis to ensure solution fit.
- Document methodology, business scenarios and test cases resulting from modeling and gap identification
- Develop and deliver training material required to implement new systems and procedures
- Develop future state work process design
- Lead testing activities and defect resolution from Unit testing through User Acceptance testing
- Lead Network Simulation testing including: Day-in-the-life activities, Quality of Solution (Model tuning), Automated Batch Processes, and Network Validation
- Support data maintenance processes and data cleansing activities
- Develop and execute business cut-over procedures and Support software deployment activities
- Lead the development and delivery of end-user training materials
- Support development of the business readiness and change management approach
- Provide knowledge transfer of all process and technical information with the sustainment organization
- Work closely with PepsiCo IT on all deployment and sustainment activities and ensure all architectural, security and reliability standards are met
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Science or Engineering
- 2-3 years’ experience in the logistics industry
- Preferred working knowledge of industry supporting transportation optimization systems such as i2/JDA TM/TO, Transportation Modeler, Logistics Procurement
- Able to communicate and articulate complex analytical concept/model and opportunities to senior Leadership and field teams
- Practical working knowledge of Excel and Access. Tableau skills preferred
- Assists team to resolve issues and minimize risks
- 1-2 years of relative experience preferred in implementing medium and large-scale projects
- Able to travel globally (Asia, Europe, Americas, Middle East & Africa)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement