PepsiCo offers the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 different product lines that generate more than $1 billion in annual retail sales each. Our main businesses -- Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi Cola – also make hundreds of other enjoyable foods and beverages that are respected household names throughout the world. With net revenues of approximately $65 billion, PepsiCo's people are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth by investing in a healthier future for people and our planet, which we believe also, means a more successful future for PepsiCo. We call this commitment Performance with Purpose: PepsiCo's promise to provide a wide range of foods and beverages for local tastes; to find innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment, including conserving energy and water usage, and reducing packaging volume; to provide a great workplace for our associates; and to respect, support and invest in the local communities where we operate.
This position contributes to the success of the Gatorade MFG Facility by directing the production team to meet customer needs and achieve standards related to cost, line efficiencies, waste, safety and productivity. This individual must set production performance standards and align the organization to achieve standards.
- Applies knowledge of processes, equipment and system capability to set challenging individual and facility standards
- Achieve performance standards with regards to safety, line utilization and quality
- Lead team of frontline employees
- Tracks key performance indicators/costs, anticipating and correcting trends which would compromise achievement of financial targets
- Oversees and assures facility equipment reliability to minimize downtime
- Builds people capability through effective employee relations, hiring, training, and communication for frontline hourly personnel
- Ensures compliance with all Health & Safety regulations
- Shows demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite
- Demonstrates ability to function successfully in a fast paced, changing work environment
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent experience in consumer packaged goods or a related industry
- A minimum of 2 years of Operations or Logistics experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- Demonstrated planning and organization skills
- Demonstrated frontline supervisory skills
Ideal candidate will be an energetic individual with great people skills that is a creative problem solver. Experience with team based management would be beneficial. Managing a team across three shift and seven days a week should be a challenge met with optimism and thinking out of the box mentality. Joining this team allows for the chance to learn about many aspects of the business and supply chain.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement